You can enroll in our industry renowned Real Estate, Construction & Housing Finance programs in any of the following modes:
- Face-to-Face Weekend batch (Lectures on Sundays; Next batch starting April 14, 2024): Lectures would be held on Sundays from 9:45 am to 1:45/2 pm at Bandra campus of our partner institution, IES Management College. Post lectures during the rest of the week a cumulative 4 hours to be spent on case studies and home assignments given by the faculty. Hence 8 hours per week to be spent towards the course.
- Live Online Batch (Lectures on Mondays & Tuesdays 8 pm to 10 pm; batch starting April 15, 2024): Lectures would be Live Online not recorded ones, faculty would be live and so will be the other students in the batch. Live Online lectures are found to be much more effective mode of learning instead of recorded lectures. In Live Online lectures student can listen to the questions of others, ask his/her question and faculty would be answering the questions live. Also case studies solved in the classroom would also be live. Experience to students would be very close to that of face-to-face one. Post lectures, during the rest of the week a cumulative 4 hours to be spent on case studies and home assignments given by the faculty. Hence 8 hours per week to be spent towards the course.
Below are the different courses available through Live Online and Face-to-Face (Weekend) mode:
- Post Graduate Program in Real Estate, Construction & Housing Finance (PGP-RCH)- (11 month classes over weekends or weekdays as per the mode plus project works, mentoring & examination). PGP qualification is now a globally renowned qualification at post graduate level. Blueshift is the first institute of Mumbai and Maharashtra (may be of India as well) which has been offering PGP qualification for Professionals exclusively focused on Real estate, Construction and Housing finance domains. We are celebrating 12 years of completion, during which time we have accomplished various milestones and attained market leadership position. We aspire to achieve many more milestones in future.
- Specialisation Certificate Courses of 1 to 3 months (Classes over weekends or weekdays as per the mode plus project works, mentoring & examination)
- Foundation Certificate Course of 4.5 months of lectures plus a month for project work/assignments; total 5/6 months
- One-on-One sessions for those participants who seek to learn on confidential basis
- Customised programs
Our courses and certificate programs have been accredited by CIDC (Construction Industry Development Council), apex body for Construction sector, formed by Planning commission (now Niti Ayog), Government of India and Construction Sector.
More than 98% of the participants who in past had enrolled in one face to face masterclass ultimately enrolled in multiple programs offered by us. This speaks volumes about high quality of our programs.